Monday, October 6, 2014

From miss to mrs and from student to teacher!

You heard me! It was about time the title of this blog changed because I'm no longer known as miss Lauren Carey. Now, my students call me mrs Roels. You heard that right too, my students, I am now a full time teacher. I was blessed to be given the opportunity to teach high school English in the board I graduated from.

My life has been a great adventure thus far, and the journey continues. Now that I'm a real teacher I can't even begin to express my thanks to all the educators who post their resources online. I have survived teaching thus far because of each and every one of you. This being said I wanted to pay-it-forward and put what I have to offer out into the world wide web.

Stay tuned for more updates, anecdotes and lessons that I'll share with you.

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment